So I’m exploring other breakfasts on the go so harking back to the mornings in Sydney when I used to have time to prepare eggs and salmon, here’s my version of a takeaway brekkie:
1.Use a small Tupperware tub and add in two eggs. Add salt, pepper and a sprinkle of mixed dried herbs.
2. Whizz up the eggs with a fork.
3. Place in microwave with lid on loosely for 45 seconds.
4. Take out, stir and add in a small handful of washed baby spinach.
5. Microwave for another 15 seconds.
6. Take out, stir mixture, add in some smoked salmon, a little black pepper and a squeeze of lemon.
7. Voila! A quick and healthy brekkie!
The spinach will wilt inside the tub and once you get on the train or bus, it’ll be ready to eat. Of course if you’re driving, I don’t recommend this on your commute but at least you could prep it at home and when you get into work give it another blast in the microwave. Maybe omit step 5. and don’t microwave for the last 15 secs. Test it and see how you go!